Saturday, March 10, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21 - Podcasts

I subscribe to several podcasts through iTunes on my home computer, including the awesome Coverville, Acapodcast, MAKE Magazine's podcast, KQED's Gallery Crawl, NPR's Most Emailed stories, and Tim Gunn's Project Runway podcast. Podcasts are fantastic. I am often on the lookout for more podcasts to subscribe to. Therefore, I was delighted to use Podcast.net, Podcast Alley, and Yahoo podcasts to find more great podcasts. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish and I found several podcasts that are mini Spanish lessons, such as Insta Spanish. I'm also very interested in local government, so I subscribed to a few 'San Jose' podcasts. The podcasts that I found through the tools in this exercise are in my Bloglines feeds here.

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Thanks for the leads on podcasts! It is so cool to be able to listen to all this stuff whenever you want. You are doing great on the 23 things - keep it up, you're almost done!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, and enjoy the show!